This recipe is a a very popular Indian yogurt-based fruit beverage. Mango is typically used, but we thought we would give strawberry a try.
Strawberry Lassi Ingredients
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, trimmed and halved
- ½ cup raw local honey
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup crushed ice
- In a blender combine strawberries (or fruit of your choice), honey and salt in a blender.
- Purée until the strawberries are smooth
- Add the yogurt and blend until smooth
- Add ice and blend until smith
- Top with one trimmed and halved strawberry for garnish and serve
This can also be spiced up with fresh cinnamon, ginger or spice of your choice. I like to add in a little flaxseed.
Feel free to comment and give your reviews or variations of the recipe. Hope you enjoy!
Post a Comment
Thanks for coming by and taking the time to read my posts! Please share with your friends and family! Stay tuned for more!